Thursday, December 8, 2011

Vampire Ashes

I won't always post listings of my items in my blog (it is too much work!) but on occasion I will. I like to share things I have made as well as promoting myself for free! Can't blame a girl! Here is the write up for my newest creation in "Mina's Apothecary" on Etsy! It won't let me post a link to my shop so you will just have to look me up. :[ Username: minasapothecary



"I have met a few vampires during my travels and have lived. Sometimes they have become my friends (or the closest thing to a friend that a vampire can be to a human) and sometimes they have become my opposition. A woman needs to know how to defend herself in my line of work and that is exactly what I did. Afterwards, I collected the ashes of the vampire and collected them into bottles and vials. Vampire ashes could prove useful someday...

Vampire ashes are meant to be consumed. That is how you bring the power into you. It infects your mind and body and brings some of the power of the Vampire into you. The limit of power depends on you, your body and your mind. The effects are only temporary. Be warned....may cause bloodlust, an allergy to sunlight, insanity and even death.



The "Vampire Ashes" come in a rectangle shaped glass bottle that measures approximately 4 1/2 inches across, 2 1/2 inches tall and 1 3/4 inches wide. Corked and sealed shut with epoxy and sealing wax.

Please read my shop policies before purchasing anything from my shop. Please also note that this is for entertainment purposes only and I cannot legally guarantee any outcome concerning it. DO NOT CONSUME.

The contents are actual ashes from the old Lincoln stove in my home. Contains the ashes of birch, pine and various herbs.

Feel free to contact me with any comments, questions and/or concerns if you so feel inclined.

Tschüss!
~Wilhelmina Ophelia Kaiser~"

No comments:

Post a Comment