Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mina's History


I am Wilhelmina Kaiser. Better known as Mina. I was born to a poor couple living in the Jewish quarter of a run down area of the German stadt Leipzig in the mid 1860's. My father was not a Jew and only because of the iron fisted will of my Jewish mother were we able to secure a pitiful home near her family. My father was in fact a Romanian man who changed his name to a German one when he married my mother in order to fit in. If you knew our story you would know this did him little good.

When I was 5 years old we were run out of our shack (if you can call it that) and were forced to live as my father's family did. On the road. We traveled through any country that would let us in (if not we eventually found a way). My parents died in an airship accident when I was 16 and from there I have made my own way. I have worked as a governess, cross dressed to attended a university, learned to operate airships and submarines, married a few times (Under alternative name. There are no children so they won't miss me...much), and even made my way selling my word as a witch. Though that last part started the running my family did and got me into trouble a few times as well. Jewess Witches are more frightful than your ordinary Witch they say. Apparently, our appetite for babies is is insatiable. *sigh* Quite silly if you ask me.

Now, I'm doing what I can, traveling the globe and perhaps you'll have the pleasure of company someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment