Sunday, December 18, 2011

New photos!

Today was pretty great. Devin (Viktor Graves in the Steampunk world) and I went to the Steam Powered Giraffe Cavlawhateverheck Carnival (which didn't suit us so we left) and then took pictures in Balboa Park in our Steampunk garb. We have been meaning for months to do another "photo shoot" with my cheap camera and we got the chance today. Unfortunately, his daughter Fionna (Lily Loos) was not able to come with. She was busy preparing for her birthday party that night (which we went to after). NEXT TIME PROMETHEAN!

It is always fun dressing up and having your picture taken! Even just with friends and a camera you got at Target with your employee discount. XD

Here are a few shots of me from today:








To see MORE add me on Facebook! I love new friends! "Wilhelmina Ophelia Kaiser"

No comments:

Post a Comment